[ About Me ]

Henny
24 thn, Semarang
Simple, friendly
and ordinary people

[ Memory Online ]

Tempat Curahan Rasa
dan Berbagi Hati

[ Semarang ]

[ Praying Time ]

[ My Pics ]



[ My Other Blogs ]

  • Cerita2 Islam
  • Cerita2 Cinta
  • Syair & Lagu


  • [ My Stories ]

  • The Power Of Love
  • You are my everything
  • cinta pertama
  • J I K A
  • C I N T A 2
  • C I N T A
  • K E H A D I R A N
  • P R I A
  • C I N T A I L A H
  • W A N I T A
  • [ My Archives ]

  • Wednesday, August 17, 2005
  • Thursday, August 18, 2005
  • Saturday, August 20, 2005
  • Sunday, August 21, 2005
  • Monday, September 19, 2005
  • Wednesday, September 21, 2005
  • Sunday, October 16, 2005
  • Monday, October 24, 2005
  • Sunday, November 27, 2005
  • Thursday, February 16, 2006
  • Thursday, February 23, 2006
  • Thursday, June 01, 2006
  • Tuesday, September 19, 2006
  • Monday, October 02, 2006

  • [ Guestbook ]

    Nama :
    Blog/Mail :
    Pesan :
    smileys

    [ My Friends ]

  • Aris, Mas
  • Arema
  • Ari, Agus
  • Arivin, kak
  • Asti, Mae
  • Andres, kang
  • Awan Diga
  • Nabila
  • Daniel, Mas
  • Hanum, Mba
  • Hanum Jatim, Mba
  • Ida, Mama
  • Mela
  • Neli, Mba
  • Nugraha, Kel
  • Noer, Mba
  • Rho, Mayda
  • Rilla, Mba
  • Rudi, Mas
  • Thiqiu
  • Tyas 1, Mba
  • Tyas 2, Mba
  • Wandi, Mas
  • Yoenyess


  • [ Other Sites ]

  • Frenster
  • Google, Mr
  • I Love Blue
  • Kamus
  • Kapanlagi
  • Kompas, Koran
  • Plasa, Mail
  • SCTV, Berita
  • Suara Merdeka
  • Telkomnet, Mail
  • Yahoo, Mail


  • [ Moslem Sites ]

  • Al QUR'AN
  • Al Islam
  • Dudung
  • Era Muslim
  • Harun Yahya
  • Hidayah
  • Hidayatullah
  • Info Islam
  • Islami
  • Kafe Muslimah
  • My Qur'an


  • [ Guest ]

    Web Page Traffic Counter
    Apple iPod Coupons

    [ Thanks To ]

    Templates by lyce

    Powered by Blogger

    Free Shoutbox Technology Pioneer

    JANGAN ASAL COPY PASTE..

    Indonesian Muslim Blogger

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Hit Counter by: counter


    [Monday, October 02, 2006]

    I'm Your Angel

    Written By:
    R. Kelly


    Duet:
    Celine Dion &
    R. Kelly

    Lyrics:
    No mountains too high for you to climb
    All you have to do is have some climbing faith, oh yeah
    No rivers too wide for you to make it across
    All you have to do is believe it when you pray

    And then you will see the morning will come
    And everyday will be bright as the sun
    All of your fears cast them on me
    I just want you to see

    Reff:
    I'll be your cloud up in the sky
    I'll be your shoulder when you cry
    I'll hear your voices when you call me
    I am your angel
    And when all hope is gone, I'm near
    No matter how far you are, I'm near
    It makes no difference who you are
    I am your angel
    I am your angel

    I saw your teardrops, and I heard you cry
    All you need is time
    Seek me and you shall find (You)
    You have everything and your still lonely
    It don't have to be this way
    Let me show you a better day

    And then you will see
    The morning will come
    And all of your days will be bright as the sun

    So all of your fears (all of your fears)
    Just cast them on me
    How can I make you see

    (repeat reff)


    And when its time to face the storm
    I'll be right by your side
    Grace will keep us safe and warm
    And I know we will survive
    And when it seems as if
    Your end is drawing near (End is drawing near)
    Don't you dare give up the fight (Oh no)
    Put your trust beyond the skys

    (repeat reff)


    (Buat sobat2ku yang wisuda Oktober Tahun 2003, miss u all)


    | Henny blogged at 8:53 PM


    BlogItemBacklinksEnabled> links to this post
    Comments: Post a Comment